Date outside race

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Multiculturism - The destruction of races

Belonging to European descent myself, I take pride in being who i am and my long family bloodline and heritage and have concluded that I would not date outside my race, for 2 reasons: One, I'm not sexually attracted to other races; And two I want to preserve my heritage when i pass down my genetic legacy. Many dimwits would think that I am some kind of ignorant racist but I am truly not, I can accept other races but despite what many Liberals say, races don't mix well in a integrated society, bring with them violence and isolated "Groups" of different cultures who compete with others, not the mention the religious aspect that comes with multicultural societies.







In spite of this interracial couples water down their genes and nationalities with that of others, creating a mixed race, not holding the full characteristics of their native race, think of it like huge mixed dog breed. If humans don't find a way to cope with this mass immigration and interracial / multicultural controversy , I can see in the next decade there to not be anymore distinct races but a sad mix of them, with the last remnants of great races dying out from assimilation genocide.





11 comments:

  1. my best frann is black, i ain't racist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blending of cultures is pretty much inevitable in our society where globalization is rampant and proactive migration/ immigration is occurring at a steady pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written Lucky, was one of the points i wanted to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way I see it, we simpyl human. The rest is superficial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are Azoo, but it would be nice to keep the distinct races and cultures we have - Alive. Look at aboriginals for example, they are all but extinct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only to a degree. They are still human. Races are superficial and divisive human concepts. In the end we are all humans with different characteristics.

    I do not have too many worries about it. And so long as no-one is advocating an infringement on personal choice between two consenting beings, I have no issue with people holding the opinion that we should keep separate; we can simply agree to disagree.

    Anyway, I never have to worry about passing my genes on ^.~, so it is a non-issue for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different characteristics yes, and those I want to keep. I don't know about you by say for me wanting to tour Germany in the future, where I'd like to see their distinct culture and German stores, people and food but instead I see Mosques stores like "El-haddad's Goat & Chicken", where would be all the fun in that? If i wanted to see Muslim societies I would visit the Middle-east. You know what I'm trying to say? We have all these distinct races but todays big "Thing" is to be a multicultural, but whats the point of having that when in the end they will all but mix and assimilate each other over time, where there wont be any cultures just a massed mixed one. Taking pride in my own heritage "Scottish-Irish" it pains me to see so many mixing and interacial couples, ll those distinct, interesting races being diluted and killed out. But with globalization there's not much we can do today.

    For the last part, are you trying to say that you will date anyone, not matter the race? Personally I would date only inside my race for two reasons, one stated above and second im not sexually attracted to women who are non-white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, excuse my ignorance, was reading your blog, understand now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries dude. However, my personal life aside, one could argue that you are confusing racial heritage with cultural heritage. It is, for instance, possible to have an entirely black area that is of a German cultural heritage. I do agree that when one goes to an area, they should adopt the customs to the best of their abilities; the host area should not have to change for those that want to love there, those that want to live there should change for the host area.

    On the flip side, it is possible to have an area that is predominantly of one race and have the culture be incoherent.

    I think there are quite a few gray areas here that one must consider. I also think that it is important to note that these cultures are all human constructs in the end; those that wish to either buy into them or choose one over the other do so arbitrarily in many instances (past what one is born with as cultural norms; and even those can be challenged)

    ReplyDelete
  10. More on the last point: We are missing that there is an overall human culture that exists. Within the context of this larger culture, others are subcultures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All im trying to say is I want to keep these "racial" cultures alive, and not have them assimilated like what is currently happening in the world.

    ReplyDelete